Rebels - Runes for Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official guild forum of international guild Rebels!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stating a gear item

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiefly

Stating a gear item Empty
PostSubject: Stating a gear item   Stating a gear item EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 am

To stat a gear there are 2 ways..1st is with fs (dirty stating) or pfs (clean stating)

With 1st way:

First u need the 3 fs to be SAME or else u will lose stats
Second the gear that u will use to take the stats from it MUST BE CLEAN! Now what i mean clean..There are 2 different type of gear the clean and dirty. Clean is a gear when has 2 yellow stats and the green letters that are on it dont have any type for example : lets say we have this gear 1000 healing power (green stat)
1700 hp (green stat)
200 dexterity (yellow stat)
200 magical def (yellow stat) or
the gear have only yellow stats on it!
On the other hand a dirty gear is this : 3 intelligence Intellect I (green stat with type INTELLECT I )
3 streght Streght I ( green stat with type STREGTH I)
200 dexterity ( yellow stat)
200 stregth ( yellow stat)
Note: The dirty gear u cant add stats on it cause of the green stats with type that has on it!
So we must find a gear that is CLEAN!

Where was i...ooohhh yes

Now we have 3 same fs and 3 clean gear ( so to take the stats from them )
Open the arcane and u put 1 fs and 1 gear and u have the mana stone with the stats for example:
we have the fs: 3 intelligence INTELLECT I
3 streght STREGHT I
17 mp SPELL II
and the gear: 80 magical crit rate (green stat )
320 power healing points (green stat )
57 wisdom VALIANCE OR IMPRISONMENT VIII
114 PHYSICAL ATTACK
when we will put these 2 into the arcane and push confirm u will have 1 mana stone tier 4 with the following stats:
3 intelligene INTELLECT I
3 stregth STREGTH I
17 mp SPELL II
57 wisdom VALIANCE OF IMPRISONMENT VIII
114 PHYSICAL ATTACK
Now the other 2 mana that we want to make must have the same fs i repeat so u dont lose any stats
When u will make and the 3 mana stones u will put them into the arcane along with the gear u want to add these stats and press confirm!

Note: The gear u want to add stats must be clean too meaning that if has green stats these stats must not have type or have only yellow stats or not having stats at on it! THE DIRTY GEAR U CANT STAT IT OR TAKE THE STATS FROM IT!REMEMBER THAT!

With 2nd way:

With this way u dont need fs but pfs that u take them from item shop..With the pfs u take only the yellow stats from the clean gear and with this way u can add in a gear 12 stats on it! Lets say an example..
U have this gear : 80 magical crit rate (green stat )
320 power healing points (green stat )
114 PHYSICAL ATTACK
and u want to take the stats 57 wisdom / 114 pat from it..
U will put into the arcane the pfs and this gear and u will make 1 mana stone tier 4 like this:
114 PHYSICAL ATTACK
With this way u can add 12 stats on the gear ( 2 stats that has already in it unless it is clean completely and 10 stats that u add ).

Now i will ry to explain u with what way u can add 12 stats..
Lets say u have the gear u want to make (a)
U will make 3 mana stones same tier for example tier 5 with yellow stats ( with pfs only! ) and put them in arcane to make 1 mana stone tier 6 with 6 stats!

Note: The yellow stats must not have the same type or else u will destroy them for example:
Lets say that u have 2 dex/pat bygone
1 dex/pat hero
1 dex/pat eternity
If u put in the arcane 2 dex/pat bugone and 1 de/pat hero u will lose the dex/pat bygone so for this the stats must not have the same type

Ok lets continue..we have made utnill now 1 mana stone tier 6 with 6 stats
Next step is to put into the arcane this mana stone we made with 2 other mana stone tier 6 along with the gear we want to add stats and push confirm!
Gzz u have made a gear with 12 stats and tier 6! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bardruid

Stating a gear item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stating a gear item   Stating a gear item EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 am

Does the 3 tier 6 mana stones have to contain the same stats?
Back to top Go down

Stating a gear item
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebels - Runes for Magic :: Guides :: Class Builder Info-
Jump to: